HOLIDAY

My big family and i went to Yogyakarta for a vacation. My big family rented a bus for a while in Yogyakarta. we're stay in Tembi Rumah Budaya at Parangtritis. 

So, this is a villa. We stay for 3 days. There is a private pool and swimmingpool for public. The servants are also friendly. there are 4 bedrooms.
Yogyakarta is very hot and the air is humid. we're going to Tempo Gelato to enjoy an ice cream in there. I ordered sneakers and cheese ice cream. Maybe tempo gelato is my favorite place when I stay in yogyakarta. This place is very crowded by touris because this place is very famous in yogyakarta. 








 We went to merapi Mountain.  We also rode a jeep for Lava Tour in Merapi. There was lots of fun. The person who are driving is the person there. me and my cousin are in the car. We also learn a historycal of merapi Mountain.



this is a quotes of merapi Mountain, Yogyakarta. 
















We are surround Yogyakarta city using a VW car. there is no roof. So that, we enjoy the city of Yogyakarta but the weather's so hot. So, if you want go to Yogya don't forget to used a sunblock/sunscreen if you don't want your skin to be tan. 















We also enjoy sunset in Prambanan. And try Wedang Jahe. Wedang jahe its good for strep throat if you sick and good to drink if the rain its coming. in other that, the coffee latte are good too.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BATTLE OF AMBARRAWA

I'M SORRY MISS WIWIN